Welcome to Stop Smoking For Life
Reports have shown that over 74% of smokers want to give up (ASH). So you're not alone.
People become non-smokers everyday, you can be one of them. Whist there is no miracle cure, it
doesn't have to be so hard. Hypnotherapy can help you by challenging not just the habit but also
the psychological dependence you have on smoking. Often it is the mental associations that are holding you
- Do you want to STOP SMOKING in a PAINLESS, NATURAL and LASTING WAY,
with NO CRAVINGS or will-power required? Hypnotherapy is a completely natural
therapy that uses your own internal resources to challenge the smoking habit. Often
understanding WHY we do something and HOW to change it is all we need to make that
change. Our sessions together will be tailored to you, identifying what will work for you in
- Have you tried different methods before, but nothing has worked or hasn't lasted? The
sessions will identify the triggers that are holding you back and help you master useful
techniques that will help avoid relapse. Whether this is your first or fifth attempt at quitting,
80% of ex-smokers end up going back to smoking though nicotine only elimination
methods. Hypnotherapy is recognised as having a better long term success rate than any
- Have you given up but are still experiencing cravings from time-to-time? Truly
understanding your own mental associations can help you to lose all desire for smoking. No
need to keep waiting for the cravings to catch up with you. No endless internal battles about
whether you'll be able to hold out. With hypnotherapy you are retraining your unconscious
mind, to lose the desire to smoke.
- Do you fear giving up smoking because you feel it helps you cope with stress or
anxiety? During the hypnotherapy session we will also help you to learn how to deal with
any other underlying issues or why you may feel that smoking is a crutch.
- Do you need to give up for a specific reason, starting a family, health, money? Or just
because you realise cigarettes do nothing for you? Whatever the reason, hypnotherapy
can help you identify the clear benefits you will gain from becoming a non-smoker.
- Are there certain triggers that just keep sending right back to square one, alcohol,
coffee, time of day? Hypnotherapy not only challenges the habit but also equips your with
techniques to deal with your triggers.
At Stop Smoking for Life I use a combination of Hypnotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming
(NLP) working, with you to bring about the permanent positive change you are looking for,
becoming a NON-SMOKER.
The program costs £249, with each session tailored to you to ensure maximum success. The
goal is to work together to help you become the happy and healthy non-smoker you want to
be. Read the TREATMENTS section to find out what is involved.
Find information in the ABOUT SMOKING
section on smoking and quitting, with supportive tips and techniques to help you along the way.
Benefits of Giving Up Smoking
- Health: To name just a few benefits; after 2 to 3 months your lung function improves by 5
per cent. The risk of developing cardiovascular disease is halved. After a few years, your
risk of heart disease, angina (chest pains) and stroke will be reduced. After 5 years the risk
of throat, oesophageal and bladder cancer is halved.
- Wealth: If you smoked 20 a day, over the course of a year you'll save over £2,000, over a
lifetime, on average £80,000.
- Less Stress and Anxiety: Nicotine creates a sense of anxiety within the smoker. Lowering
confidence and making stress harder to deal with.
- Self-Esteem: From having accomplished such an important goal.
- More Energy: Smoking leaves you lethargic and restricts your breathing.
- Age and Smell Better: Enjoy better skin, hair and teeth.
- Staying Warm: You won't have to leave the comfort of a restaurant, work, club in the rain
for a cigarette. Or face the ever growing social stigma.
- Better Sex and Fertility: Smoking is responsible for higher levels of erectile dysfunction as
well as reducing fertility in both sexes.
- Children: Children from smoking parents are more likely to take up the habit, even though
they may hate their own parents smoking and be aware of the dangers.
Hypnotherapy: Following 3 sessions of hypnotherapy 94% remained non-smokers at the time of
reporting, 18 months post-treatment. 60% were successful with only one hypnosis session and 30%
using only a recorded hypnosis session.1 & 2.
Will Power: 6% quit from will power alone, (but many will still have a longing for a cigarette)1
NRT: Nicotine Replacement Therapy offers a success rate of 10% for a period of 52 weeks. With
individual behavioural support it increases to 20% 3.
Drugs: Zyban (Bupropion) and Champix (Varenicline), without any behavioural or counselling
support, have success rates of up to 12%. With intensive counselling, 31% quit. Although there can
be serious side effects including vomiting and depression 3.
1 New Scientist Magazine (1992) ww.newscientist.com
2 American Journal of clinical Hypnotherapy (1968)
3 West R, Owen L (2012) Estimates of 52-week continuous abstinence rates following selected smoking cessation
interventions in England. www.smokinginengland.info Version 2
All major credit and debit cards accepted
© 2012 Stop Smoking For Life. All Rights Reserved.